UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: workwayless Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1488  
Subject: Frugal entertainment for two Date: 1/9/2004 5:54 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 6

http://msn.match.com/msn/article.aspx?articleid=1734&TrackingID=516311&BannerID=544659

snip

Just because you can afford an expensive restaurant doesn't mean you have to. Sometimes, a low cost date can be the most rewarding.

In other words, keeping a date relatively inexpensive — but creative — can make it feel extra special and memorable.

Some of these ideas are really fun.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: familyceo Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 305 of 1488
Subject: Re: Frugal entertainment for two Date: 1/10/2004 12:32 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Hubby and I try to get out for a 3 mile walk 4-5 days a week...depends on the weather this time of year. Great time to talk about the days events.

We hit the library once in a while but we like Barnes & Noble better. A couple cups of coffee and a stack of books by the fireplace and we're all set. We take turns discussing a subject of interest to each of us. (we have very diverse interests) We only buy something if we both agree it would be a good reference guide that we would read often. (usually in the financially or home catergories)

And since we like to eat out we usually go for breakfast. We share a meal (inexpensive) and very often go with friends. Much more relaxing in our opinion that an evening meal.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement