Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread
Author: legalwordwarrior Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 5016  
Subject: Re: On Reinventing Yourself Date: 9/26/2012 12:58 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
(((Frydaze)))) I totally would have come to your 40th if we'd lived near you!

I really do wish that was the case. Unfortunately, having actually known J during that time, I just don't get her totally unnecessary reponse to me. Especially the part about DH pulling her out of herself.

By the time DH got to college, she was already engaged to one of his fraternity brothers and he met her only a few times at parties and always with her fiance in tow. They just didn't have any quiet times of introspection.

He was actually kind of shy that first year and it took a while for him to loosen up a bit. He told me after we started dating that he noticed me in November, but he didn't work up the nerve to talk to me until February, after his roomate and I broke up.

LWW
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement