Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
I've been away doing a bunch of stuff (Army War College, leave, etc.) but last week I was listening to Dr. Sanjay Gupta talk about his reversal of opinion on marijuana and wondered if there were any stocks that might play from it. Turns out there are quite a few and some are pretty respectable. I'll post a list some time this week but if you want to have some fun take a look at HEMP. It's an itty bitty and dangerous but for a couple hundred dollars you can own 10,000 shares! lol I did play it a couple of times and made some decent gains but I'm NOT recommending it as a play. Just something you might want to have some fun with.

Hope everyone is doing well and having fun.

Calabogie
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 3
Hey Eric........

Just bought 50,000 shares of HEMP for grins, sh!t Ive spent that much on a night out for me and Pat.
I think I'll take possesion of the actual stock certificates that way if it tanks I can roll it and smoke it....:0)

ray
No. of Recommendations: 1
Just bought 50,000 shares of HEMP for grins, sh!t Ive spent that much on a night out for me and Pat.
I think I'll take possesion of the actual stock certificates that way if it tanks I can roll it and smoke it....:0)

LOL Yep, blew that much on a night with friends while I was at the Army War College. Gotta be careful though since the NSA is monitoring everyone and they KNOW we bought it. Brenda wants to move to Colorado or Washington now. lol

Hope you two are doing great and we have an extra room at the new house. Beautiful place with fantastic views and it's in a little village of about 500 people so it's nice and quiet.

Calabogie
No. of Recommendations: 0
This one is not public...

http://www.harborsidehealthcenter.com/index.html

...but it looks on track to have a reputable legitimate repeatable business model (if the key employees do not get taken to jail).

With Jean's green thumb and all of our investing experience/business background... We should meet here in my big-little city of Spokane, Washington and hammer out a business plan

:-) lol

Tye
per Yahoo Revenue 2011 & 2012 respectively 6 & 9 **thousand** ?? Thousand ?? Maybe $28,000 Dec. 2012...

I've played with some numbers and a relatively small marijuana operation *will be* able to clear $28k in a single month. Unfortunately, upon official legitimization I expect cigarette companies will become growth investments once again.

Either somebody is smokin the books or HEMP, Inc. is about Hemp and not the good stuff (Marijuana). It says it is *partnered* with HEMP .com, so nothing there. And if the product is Hemp, Potlatch and every other land owning/leasing timber company will kill it.

Lol

Oh yes, already over 1 Billion Outstanding shares...

Shares – Outstanding: 1,121,640,756
Shares – Float: 373,600,636
Authorized Shares 3.000.000.000

...so you'll probably need to up your interest if you're lookin for the million-dollar pay-off :-)

Lol
With Jean's green thumb and all of our investing experience/business background... We should meet here in my big-little city of Spokane, Washington and hammer out a business plan

:-) lol

===============================

lol, is right.

I have enough stuff stolen (plants & baskets). I wouldn't want to think about the theft prevention needed.

Jean
Advertisement