Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: americanray Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 167561  
Subject: Funny, but also very sad.... Date: 2/28/2013 2:51 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 17
Congresswoman Maxine Waters (D-CA) claimed today that "over 170 million jobs" could be lost due to sequestration.

Starting at around 0:30…

Yesterday we did have Mr. Bernanke in our committee and he came to tell us what he’s doing with quantitative easing and that is trying to stimulate the economy with the bond purchases that he’s been doing because he’s trying to keep the interest rates low and jobs – and he said that if sequestration takes place, that’s going to be a great setback. We don’t need to be having something like sequestration that’s going to cause these jobs losses, over 170 million jobs that could be lost ...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Dwdonhoff Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 158555 of 167561
Subject: Re: Funny, but also very sad.... Date: 2/28/2013 4:16 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
As far as being on topic here, you could have stopped at the 3rd word.

Author: warrl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 158559 of 167561
Subject: Re: Funny, but also very sad.... Date: 2/28/2013 6:24 PM
Recommendations: 6
over 170 million jobs that could be lost

Wow! If that many people that currently have jobs lose their jobs but remain in the workforce, we'll have 117% unemployment!

Author: chasb Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 158570 of 167561
Subject: Re: Funny, but also very sad.... Date: 2/28/2013 10:37 PM
Recommendations: 6
This is not funny. This is pathetic. How stupid the California voters must be to keep reelecting this woman to Congress.

Charlie Brown

Author: BenHurJudah Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 158572 of 167561
Subject: Re: Funny, but also very sad.... Date: 3/1/2013 8:21 AM
Recommendations: 7
This is a sign of the times, why people like Jesse Jackson Jr. and Marion Berry and most Chicago politicians continue to get elected. You can't fix stupid with these kinds of mindless voters. They jess wants they free stuff I spose.

Author: tgrmn Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 158575 of 167561
Subject: Re: Funny, but also very sad.... Date: 3/1/2013 9:19 AM
Recommendations: 0
I thought the Federul Con gressional Healthcare provided for mental treatment....

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement