Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
Further, since you stated earlier 'What some groups or biblical references show is irrelevant. Israel has a democratically elected government that sets its policy', I would like to point out to you that my wanting to talk about Israeli expansionism is relevant as someone like Netanyahu, or someone similar, with expansionalist desires could be elevated into office in Israel (and I think there are some who are already there) due to Israeli democracy.

To 'poo-poo' the discussion on Israeli expansionalism is to bury ones head in the sad as to a possible future imho. If you wish not to discuss it, fair enough, but to imply that discussing it is not relevant is preposterous.

What do you not understand? the "expanionist" crowd are a lunatic fringe in Israel; a minority so small, it doesn't even deserve to be farted in its direction. Thinking that eventually they might become a majority voice is like saying the KKK will become the norm in the USA.

You're grasping at straws and you know it. when you got over 70% of Israel supporting the disengagement, what does it tell you?

Mark

Mark
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement