UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Fuskie Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Ticker Guide SC1 Red Winner of the 2010 Rule Breakers Challenge Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 597  
Subject: Fuskie In The House Date: 8/24/2008 3:58 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
Thanks for the invite, guys. Just what I needed, another way for TMF to monopolize my time at the expense of a real life. I have just finished reading through the first 237 messages on this board. First, I have to vote against Flossary too for reasons dating back to my dental phobia. I like Foolossary or Foolipedia.

Second, I have to go against Dave G on a board for every term simply because I have too many favorite boards already and if I miss just one day I fall hundreds of messages behind, which means in order to catch up I have to give short thrift to their content which makes me feel guilty because other posters deserve more than my divided attention.

Fuskie
Who will probably focus on personal finance and common sense terminology which he has been told is his strong suit...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFMoby Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 241 of 597
Subject: Re: Fuskie In The House Date: 8/25/2008 1:17 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Welcome to Flossary Fuskie! Please don't keep your hands to yourself.

Jeremy

Author: Fuskie Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Ticker Guide SC1 Red Winner of the 2010 Rule Breakers Challenge Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 243 of 597
Subject: Re: Fuskie In The House Date: 8/26/2008 12:08 AM
Recommendations: 0
Thanks and I have absolutely no idea what that means.

Fuskie
Who did make his first entry and has a list of additional entries to make when I have time...

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement