UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: agentpreppie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 86  
Subject: Future of the board Date: 3/24/2003 10:28 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Apparantly companies are coming clean with their frauds, ending them silently or doing them with out being caught, whatever they are doing, they are leaving this board with little to talk about. I was thinking that maybe this could become kind of a classroom or more to the point, an open forum for people to ask questions about financial accounting. This board would become the sister board for the Tax board in a way. I was also thinking about maybe just starting a monthly "lecture" (for lack of better word) about the accounting treatment for different things. Any comments?

Agent
Print the post Back To Top
Author: kitkatklub Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Favorite Fools Feste Award Nominee! Feste Award Winner! Old School Fool Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 79 of 86
Subject: Re: Future of the board Date: 3/24/2003 10:53 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I think its a good idea. If you do it, answering accounting questions for the multitudes would be a real servica.

mskk>^..^<

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement