Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 19483  
Subject: future on ObamaCare Date: 8/4/2009 10:45 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Oregon is already finding it cheaper to pay for assisted suicide than buy you $4000/month drug.

http://www.standfirminfaith.com/?/sf/page/24463

t.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: temsike Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 15391 of 19483
Subject: Re: future on ObamaCare Date: 8/4/2009 11:56 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
Tele, are you so "out of sorts" that you now resort to religious blogs to make your points?

Obamacare = doctor assisted suicides = the new rapture.

Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 15392 of 19483
Subject: Re: future on ObamaCare Date: 8/4/2009 2:32 PM
Recommendations: 1
"Tele, are you so "out of sorts" that you now resort to religious blogs to make your points?"

I thought it was both educational and amusing.....

t.

Author: temsike Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 15393 of 19483
Subject: Re: future on ObamaCare Date: 8/4/2009 3:14 PM
Recommendations: 2
Well then. The rapture ready index at 167 is only three points away from its all time high of 170.

http://raptureready.com/rap2.html

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement