Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: canyongear Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 2786  
Subject: G3 Date: 4/1/2000 9:26 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
When it does come, the services/speed and convenience will far outweigh the incremental cost adjustment. I doube it will even be more expensive. Just far better. And they are definately a leader.... When the 4:1 occurs, look out! not a bad price...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: geho Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 645 of 2786
Subject: Re: G3 Date: 4/1/2000 1:02 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I believe that 3G will be driven by the applications.
There are and there will be many more new companies developing applications for 3G.
In Europe you can already trade shares via your WAP phone. Great for daytraders.
My own imagination is somewhat limited when it comes to useful applications. Can someone help me out?
Gerd

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement