Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: malibu114 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 96633  
Subject: Game Ball Date: 9/13/2004 12:16 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
I'm putting this in before tomorrow night's game...

Mine goes to Priest for making sure he made the highlight reels so his dad can see him while he is overseas.

Donna
Print the post Back To Top
Author: psuasskicker6 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 26798 of 96633
Subject: Re: Game Ball Date: 9/13/2004 12:27 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Matt Cavanaugh

No one knows how to make the Browns defense look all world quite like Matty C!

- C -

Author: MrCromulent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 26809 of 96633
Subject: Re: Game Ball Date: 9/13/2004 10:17 AM
Recommendations: 0
Quentin Griffin

Just a joy to watch. He was so good that I had a bet on the Chiefs and I still found myself rooting for him.

-MC

Author: RAIDERFAN77 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 26815 of 96633
Subject: Re: Game Ball Date: 9/13/2004 10:45 AM
Recommendations: 1
Drew Brees. Talk about a kid w/ the "Dead Man Walking" syndrome. People calling for Flutie, staff & organization wanting Rivers, but what did he do?

209 yds passing & 2 TDs. May not seem like much to some. It looks like he's not giving up his job w/out a fight.

Author: ChrisBuehler Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 26828 of 96633
Subject: Re: Game Ball Date: 9/13/2004 1:23 PM
209 yds passing & 2 TDs. May not seem like much to some. It looks like he's not giving up his job w/out a fight.

Did you see his 2nd TD pass? It was a thing of beauty. Brees looked left, draw the safety, came back to the right and throw a dart to a streaking Parker in the back of the end zone. Parker did a great job to tap both sets of toes just inside the end line. Overall, Brees played a good game and did not make any mistakes. Basically, Marty-ball.

I expect Brees will continue to play as long as he plays well. However, I also expect he's done in San Diego after this season no matter what, such as the Jon Kitna situation.

Chris

Author: RAIDERFAN77 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 26841 of 96633
Subject: Re: Game Ball Date: 9/13/2004 2:07 PM
"However, I also expect he's done in San Diego after this season no matter what, such as the Jon Kitna situation."

I have a feeling he could find a home in either 49ers or Miami. Long shot is Green Bay. You're right. He's gone after next year.

- has started his Chris Leek/Vince Young/Brad Smith to the Raiders watch.

Author: crobinso Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 26877 of 96633
Subject: Re: Game Ball Date: 9/13/2004 10:00 PM
Quentin Griffin

Just a joy to watch. He was so good that I had a bet on the Chiefs and I still found myself rooting for him.

-MC

I agree with choosing Griffin. Holmes looked good for KC, but Griffin had some awesome moves, too.

Charles

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement