Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: alcear Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 36696  
Subject: gapper Date: 11/5/2013 9:48 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Cytori Therapeutics Inc. (CYTX) unveiled a pact to commercialize the company's cell therapies for the cardiovascular, renal and diabetes markets in Australia and several Asian nations. Shares of Cytori soared 46% to $3.05 after hours, after the company said partner Lorem Vascular will pay up to $500 million in fees for a 30-year exclusive license to Cytori. http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/quickchart/quickchart.asp?s...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Calabogie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 36650 of 36696
Subject: Re: gapper Date: 11/5/2013 10:38 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
WOW! CYTX hasn't seen 3 bucks since last year. Pretty impressive run.

Calabogie

Author: kingni1 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 36662 of 36696
Subject: Re: gapper Date: 1/8/2014 9:25 PM
An interesting ticker, CYTX, broke out today.

Happy New Year!

Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 36664 of 36696
Subject: Re: gapper Date: 2/4/2014 12:49 AM
Recommendations: 1
0Now that it's back to its support, it may get interesting again.

~aj

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement