Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMFTwitty Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 32  
Subject: Garden Date: 9/26/1997 10:15 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Also, please remember that a folder is like a garden. You have to take care of it in order for it to grow into something incredible. So, take care of this folder as if it were your own. Just go easy on the fertilizer :)

Thanks,

Fool HQ
Print the post Back To Top
Author: reboot Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4 of 32
Subject: Re: Garden Date: 9/26/1997 8:03 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!

Author: reboot Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5 of 32
Subject: Re: Garden Date: 9/26/1997 8:10 PM
I began following KEP this summer, when I noticed that the
Korean market was off about 40% over one year's time. I
placed a limit order at 18. The stock floated between 19 and 21 for about 60 days. I cancelled my order when I used
my cash to buy other stocks. Since then, the Korean market
has tanked even further and KEP has traded under $13. I am
very glad that I did not buy at $18; it looks like a great
bargain at $13. What has driven it down, more so than other
Korean ADRs like Pohang Iron (PKX) and Korea Mobile Telecom
(SKM)? Is it time to buy?

Author: GunnarSK Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 23 of 32
Subject: Re: Garden Date: 5/23/2001 4:03 AM
Recommendations: 1
I'll also have to start thinking of my garden, now that most of the worse things around my house are done, most notably the blocked and leaky sewer. Tulips and other bulb flowers do look great, but the tall grass in between isn't what was supposed to be...

Gunnar

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement