No. of Recommendations: 0
I need to know the process about how to collect overdue debt in a rental situation. They are now moving out and left the house in the need to repaint back to the original color instead of HOT PINK....all without my permission.

I want to garnish the gentleman's wages by collection. This has gone on since last October 2012. what is the procedure. I have plenty of documation to back up the facts of my attempts to collect.

I live in TN and the house is in Canton GA(near Atlanta)

appreciate advise

Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.