Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: patchdodd Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 7780  
Subject: Gayner Date: 9/10/2012 10:55 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I have no idea what happened in FLoM this week. Please fill me in.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: NajdorfSicilian Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7401 of 7780
Subject: Re: Gayner Date: 9/11/2012 11:34 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Springfield Atoms (1-0) 68
Phenomenal Swag (0-1) 53

Springfield Atoms got 17 points from Julio Jones and 13 from Stevan Ridley to defeat Phenomenal Swag 68 - 53. They came into the matchup as a 15-point underdog. Springfield Atoms delivered a great effort and scored 23.9% more than their projected 54.88 points, while Phenomenal Swag underwhelmed and scored only 75.3% of a projected 70.37. Phenomenal Swag was led by Aaron Rodgers with 19 points and Jason Hanson who scored 11.

The margin could have been bigger, Springfield Atoms had a starter score zero points (DeAngelo Williams). Springfield Atoms (1-0) kicks off the campaign in sixth place while Phenomenal Swag (0-1) debuts in 11th place.

Springfield Atoms Smooth Moves

Julio Jones had 17 points, the highest WR score in the league this week.
Stevan Ridley scored 13 points, which ranked seventh out of all the RBs in the league this week.
Scott Chandler scored 7 points to beat his projected point total by 573.1%, which led the matchup.
5 of the 9 starters on Springfield Atoms exceeded their projected points.
Even with a zero from starter DeAngelo Williams, Springfield Atoms was still able to win.

Phenomenal Swag Regret Tracker

The WR corps couldn't keep pace with their counterparts from Springfield Atoms and were outscored 24 - 9.
5 of the starters on Phenomenal Swag scored less than their projected points.
Hakeem Nicks could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 13.7% of his 7.30-point projection with 1 point.
Jermaine Gresham scored only 32.7% of his 3.06-point projection, with 1 point.

What If

Besides Phenomenal Swag, Springfield Atoms would have defeated six other teams this week.
If Springfield Atoms had scored 30 more points, they would have beaten all teams in the league this week.
Besides Springfield Atoms, Phenomenal Swag would have been defeated by nine other teams this week.
If Phenomenal Swag had scored 13 fewer points, they would have lost to all teams in the league this week.

Game Notes

The 15.00-point margin of victory was the smallest in the league this week.
Springfield Atoms had the lowest winning score in the league this week with 68 points.
Phenomenal Swag scored 53 points, ranking them 11th in the league in scoring.
Aaron Rodgers performed well in the loss, ranking sixth in the league in scoring with 19 points.
Springfield Atoms got 24 points from their WRs, the second-highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
Reggie Wayne tried to help Phenomenal Swag in the loss, beating his scoring projection by 32.2%, scoring 6 points versus a 4.54-point projection.
The Seattle Seahawks Defense failed to meet their projected point total, scoring only 6 points of their projected 11.13.

Author: patchdodd Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7402 of 7780
Subject: Re: Gayner Date: 9/11/2012 7:17 PM
ugh

That recap function reminds me of a psu post.

Author: psuasskicker6 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7403 of 7780
Subject: Re: Gayner Date: 9/11/2012 9:18 PM
Says the guy who just dug up some ROT on my Welker pick after just one week...

- C -

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement