UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: intercst Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 63346  
Subject: Geese Tsunami Date: 12/3/2013 2:42 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/02/geese-tsunami-video...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: HMALETTER Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 53415 of 63346
Subject: Re: Geese Tsunami Date: 12/3/2013 9:33 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I'd hate to see what that field looked like afterwards ;)

Author: Art53 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 53422 of 63346
Subject: Re: Geese Tsunami Date: 12/3/2013 5:25 PM
"I'd hate to see what that field looked like afterwards ;)" - HMA

Free fertilizer.

Art

Author: SeattlePioneer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 53424 of 63346
Subject: Re: Geese Tsunami Date: 12/3/2013 6:22 PM
Government clamped down on hunting Canadian geese around here. They got so they quit migrating since they had a good food supply around cities --- and became a nuisance.

So now the government pays people to hunt up the goose nests and "addle" the eggs to keep the goose and goose related problems down.

Government has an unlimited agenda of things to pay people to do.

Seattle Pioneer

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement