UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: 232282 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 227  
Subject: General Dynamics Date: 11/28/2002 8:12 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
We have recently purchased GD and have heard nothing but good things. However, the stock has gone down just slightly? Any tips as to its importance in the defense sector?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: jammerh Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 217 of 227
Subject: Re: General Dynamics Date: 3/17/2004 2:15 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
"We have recently purchased GD and have heard nothing but good things. However, the stock has gone down just slightly? Any tips as to its importance in the defense sector?

I'd like to take this opportunity to invite anyone interested in GD to visit General Dynamics discussion board at:

http://boards.fool.com/Messages.asp?mid=20354302&bid=103833

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement