Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Nawakwa Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 70  
Subject: General Growth Properties Date: 3/2/2012 11:43 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I'm looking for an update on this stock, but can't seem to find it anywhere in Special Ops, anyone know anything?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Seathrun1 Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 66 of 70
Subject: Re: General Growth Properties Date: 3/3/2012 3:36 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
It was a teaser promo but not in the spops port, so maybe ask in the stocks to watch board? Looks like its getting some love after Hughes spinoff and declaring a dividend. I'm long 2013 leaps so the dividend doesn't really help me at all. Suppose I could exercise if the time Value is less than the dividend.

Author: Seathrun1 Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 67 of 70
Subject: Re: General Growth Properties Date: 3/3/2012 3:59 PM
Btw, the leaps were altered to ggp2 a couple months ago which include a few shares of the spinoff. But if I wanted to exercise apparently I can't per OX. Guess I'll have to call. Time value still exceeds the div anyways.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement