UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 756826  
Subject: Geneva convention, anyone? Date: 9/6/2013 9:14 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
Stripped, bound and shot in the head: Horrifying fate of Assad’s soldiers executed on camera by Syrian rebels

Video smuggled out of Syria by former rebel horrified by brutality of attack
Abdul Samad Issa reads passage and says 'we will take revenge'
Issa, known as 'the uncle', fires first bullet at prisoner's head
Bodies are dumped in a well while one gunman smiles at camera

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2412700/Horrifying-f...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

--

Apparently not only do the islamos not follow the international conventions on chemical weapons....they also don't follow it on captured enemy soldiers...

that religion of 'peace'....... (crap).

We should let them wipe all of themselves out .....and stay out of the way.

t.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ResN Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 695801 of 756826
Subject: Re: Geneva convention, anyone? Date: 9/6/2013 9:17 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Another Geneva convention? Why not? The politicos need as many opportunities as possible to party, exchange bribes, have sex with children, and spend the taxpayers' money. Go for it!

Author: Art53 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 695807 of 756826
Subject: Re: Geneva convention, anyone? Date: 9/6/2013 9:25 AM
"Video smuggled out of Syria by former rebel horrified by brutality of attack. Abdul Samad Issa reads passage and says 'we will take revenge'
Issa, known as 'the uncle', fires first bullet at prisoner's head
Bodies are dumped in a well while one gunman smiles at camera"

-----------------------

What bothers me is why would they pollute a perfectly good well with gross rotten dead bodies when water is a very scarce and valuable commodity in the middle east?

It makes no sense?

Art

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 695814 of 756826
Subject: Re: Geneva convention, anyone? Date: 9/6/2013 9:55 AM
Another Geneva convention? Why not? The politicos need as many opportunities as possible to party, exchange bribes, have sex with children, and spend the taxpayers' money. Go for it!

Why go to Geneva?

You can get all that and more just in NYC's Democratic primaries for local offices.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement