UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: NaggingFool Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 2282  
Subject: Gestational Surrogacy Date: 2/10/2012 10:46 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I would love to hear from anyone familiar with gestational surrogacy. I'm particularly interested in people who know about it in Massachusetts.

(This isn't about my having kids, thankfully. I finally gave birth to a wonderful daughter in 2009.)

I know how much it hurts to not get a baby, and I'm trying to get my friend as much information as I can for what she might want to do.

- Megan
Print the post Back To Top
Author: tconi Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2281 of 2282
Subject: Re: Gestational Surrogacy Date: 2/10/2012 8:45 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
one of my neighbors was a surrogate twice (I think in each case 3 eggs implanted - 2 sets of twins)

While she is DONE performing that service, I can ask her if she would be willing to discuss it from her perspective, if you want to try to put your friends together with her via email
(we are in CT - so laws may be similar)

For her - if i recall correctly - she enjoyed the experience, had two VERY different sets of parents each time,
waited forever in one situation for the egg donor to be picked...lots of anecdotes I am sure.

let me know

peace & babies
t

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement