UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMFOtter Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 111  
Subject: Get Your Questions Ready! Date: 3/22/2007 3:55 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
Hi, Global Gainers!

Next Monday, March 26 from 12-1pm Eastern time (that's 9-10pm in Tashkent), we're going to hold the first of many live events here on Global Gains.

I, Seth, Nate and the team will be online at that time answering any assundry questions you have about things international. Get your questions ready! We will be glad to talk about any and all of our existing Global Gains companies, the Wildcards, international economics, travel, food (OK, especially food). The one thing that we cannot do is give specific, updated guidance on our companies, since we leave that sort of communication to our issues proper.

I'm excited. Hope to see you on Monday!

Bill Mann
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Waldstein One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7 of 111
Subject: Re: Get Your Questions Ready! Date: 3/23/2007 8:18 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
And 18 - 19 pm MEST. great.

I'll try to be there.
greetings
waldstein

Author: Waldstein One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8 of 111
Subject: Re: Get Your Questions Ready! Date: 3/23/2007 8:19 AM
Recommendations: 0
18 - 19 pm what's that?!
6-7 pm.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement