Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: WayStar Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 51  
Subject: getting obsessed again :) Date: 9/17/2002 2:30 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
So one of my best friends buys me a copy of Word Freak for my birthday. I devour the thing, and after two years of not touching the tiles, I'm back to playing the computer and drilling word lists.

I think my boyfriend is a bit afraid, he didn't know me a few years back when I really got into the game. Poor thing, and he's the only live person I've got to play with. You'd think that there'd be a club in a big college town like this one, but nooooo - the nearest clubs are in Chicago and Indianapolis areas. Sheesh. I don't know if they'll let me take the day off of work just so I can go to a club meeting. :)

*sigh*

-WayStar
Print the post Back To Top
Author: dianagrammer Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 38 of 51
Subject: Re: getting obsessed again :) Date: 9/17/2002 4:07 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Dear Waystar,

Welcome back to the fold .... we've been expecting you! :-)

Diane

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement