Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: BunnyClark Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Home Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 677  
Subject: Gilder Date: 3/25/2003 5:45 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Anybody following Guilder's newsletter?

BunnyClark
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Kerd One star, 50 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Global Fool SC1 Red Motley Fool One Everlasting Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 665 of 677
Subject: Re: Gilder Date: 3/25/2003 7:00 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3

Not me, I gave up on Gilder a couple of years ago. Big vision and little insight...

-----Kerd

Author: Babble Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 666 of 677
Subject: Re: Gilder Date: 3/26/2003 3:12 AM
Recommendations: 1

Do you think we should?

Author: BunnyClark Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Home Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 667 of 677
Subject: Re: Gilder Date: 3/30/2003 6:47 PM
Do you think we should?

I cancelled my subscription, just was wondering the same as you, should we get it?

Author: Babble Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 668 of 677
Subject: Re: Gilder Date: 3/31/2003 3:51 AM
Why did you cancel? Has he lost his touch? Gotten out of touch? You are probably more up to date on Gilder than the rest of us are.

I stopped listening to him when he started believing his advice was too good to provide for free.

Author: cyberbee888 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 669 of 677
Subject: Re: Gilder Date: 4/5/2003 4:30 PM
Gilder is less than worthless. He is nothing more than a self promoting big mouth full of hot air. Let him talk, but don't take him seriously. Be sure not to make any investments based on him or you will be hurting big time. Gilder is just an avenue to loss.

Author: Babble Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 670 of 677
Subject: Re: Gilder Date: 10/19/2003 3:44 PM
Ahh the yin and yang of it all. (Bad imitation of George I know).

But HE'S BACK!!!

4-page in depth update on Da Man.

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/10/19/business/yourmoney/19gill.html?pagewanted=1&th

Today, as the telecom sectors rebounds, Mr. Gilder appears to be re-emerging as an influential thinker who can once again move markets. Over the last 52 weeks, the Gilder Technology Index has risen 221 percent, while the Nasdaq was up 71 percent and the S&P was up 29 percent. A little bit of excitement is beginning to creep back into the Telecosm Lounge.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement