Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 6
Dear Mr Gilder:

I do not know what to think about you and your company picks and your site. I notice that you are no longer promoting Nine Companies Poised To Change The World, Is it because Lucent was one of the highlights listed. I will not get into your strong defence of other stocks like GSTRF. I am now receiving letters from you about your other stock market letters that I can subscribe to for an additional $300.00 for this one and another $300.00 for that one,etc... I believe you should be giving your subscribers all the info you have on the tech sector in one news letter. You are also very wise in not promoteing your letter as a stock buying or recomending any company as a investment. You only recomend the techknowledgy this is wise, it also keeps you off the hook. For the money you charge, you do not give much back and the only reason I am posting here on the TMF is because there message board works. In fact most of the time I cannot even get on your site. I get the feeling you do not want to give back that much to your clients. I will be straight up with you in saying I don't like this type of attitude. Perhaps someday your site will let me on, that is excepting my password within the first 6 tries so that I can post there.
Chris
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement