Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Glad to see that some others have interest in Valentis. I've been checking this board periodically to see if TMF will ever change the name. In any case, I look forward to your ideas on the future of Valentis.

Yes, they have a couple of new drugs under development that sound quite promising. I don't claim to know a thing about medical procedures/drugs, but my wife (an RD) tells me that the Valentis products will make a fortune if they do pass all clinical trials and get approved for human use. I recognize that investing in biomedical companies is risky, but I think this company a good chance of succeeding in the long run. I've owned shares since they began as Genemedicine, moved to Megabios, and now as Valentis. I haven't made much money yet, but I haven't really loss any either. I look forward to some replies.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement