UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1961821  
Subject: Glenn Beck Date: 4/21/2013 6:33 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 10
Ole Glenn is now saying he has info on that Saudi National in Boston...

Says he's giving the government till tomorrow to come clean....

Or he's going to expose THE TRUTH™

We shall see....

http://www.zerohedge.com/contributed/2013-04-21/glenn-beck-c...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1872383 of 1961821
Subject: Re: Glenn Beck Date: 4/21/2013 6:47 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Ole Glenn is now saying he has info on that Saudi National in Boston...

Says he's giving the government till tomorrow to come clean....

LOL. What a huckster.

He'll milk this for at least a week.

Author: ramsfanray Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1872400 of 1961821
Subject: Re: Glenn Beck Date: 4/21/2013 8:01 PM
Let me guess, Obama is protecting a Muslim by placing blame on two Muslims. To Beck and his followers, that probably makes sense.

Author: 0x6a74 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1872407 of 1961821
Subject: Re: Glenn Beck Date: 4/21/2013 8:17 PM
Recommendations: 0
LOL. What a huckster.

He'll milk this for at least a week.

saw an add today --he's got/gonna have his own cable channel, <telling the truth for conservatives and libertarians without any liberal spin>

....he thinks Fox is liberal???

Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1872436 of 1961821
Subject: Re: Glenn Beck Date: 4/21/2013 9:58 PM
Glenn Beck sucks.

Ken

Author: looseinthehead Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1872553 of 1961821
Subject: Re: Glenn Beck Date: 4/22/2013 3:27 PM

The truth is that Glenn Beck is a prime candidate for Nurse Ratched's Disturbed Ward.

Author: FolacinTheAcidic Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1872575 of 1961821
Subject: Re: Glenn Beck Date: 4/22/2013 6:35 PM
Glenn Beck sucks.

He does indeed - but I feel obligated to point out this tweet from him:

I despise this terrorist and all that he has done but we must not lose who we are. HE IS AN AMERICAN. Read him his rights! We are not Russia

https://twitter.com/glennbeck/status/325469588034838529

Perhaps Lindsey Graham could take notes.

Author: jah609 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1872604 of 1961821
Subject: Re: Glenn Beck Date: 4/22/2013 9:30 PM
<<<<The truth is that Glenn Beck is a prime candidate for Nurse Ratched's Disturbed Ward.>>>>

Talk about "disturbed".

Poor Thing.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement