UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: SPARTANBURG One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 816  
Subject: Global Fool Introduction Date: 7/11/2011 3:09 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Hey everyone,

I'm sending my greetings as a newbie(almost) to the Global Fool from Athens, Greece. I'm with Fool Pro and MDP for years but somehow have a lust for more international investments.

Great to be here and hope the guys(Head Global Fools) are as good if not better than the rest of the Fool gang,

Thomas
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFMmbop Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 778 of 816
Subject: Re: Global Fool Introduction Date: 7/11/2011 5:01 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Athens? Quite an interesting place to be these days. Would love to hear some updates from the ground.

We were there last year. Really enjoyed it -- especially the food! Hope we meet your expectations.

Tim

Author: SPARTANBURG One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 799 of 816
Subject: Re: Global Fool Introduction Date: 7/25/2011 3:39 PM
Recommendations: 0
Thanks for the reply Tim. Just got back from vacation. We Greeks won't give up our days that we can spend away from Athens.

I had actually sent you an e-mail before you came to Athens last year inviting you to get in touch if you needed anything or if you had some time off.

Will keep in touch from the ground.

Have a great day!

Thomas

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement