Hi, almost all the TV of the written July 23 GME call has expired now, only $6 remaining, but the principal has dropped dramatically from 24.39 to the current 17.75: I want to consider strategies; would I be right in saying sometimes its best to let the written leg expire, and wait a while for stock price recovery, before entering into another written leg, or rolling down and out (hmm good analogy for the stock.) I'd been thinking of an Oct 20 call write, but price is not great, and if we see a recovery, it will be a dead weight on the shares. having said that, no sign of the other baddie, RVBD making steps to recovery. I'm inclined to think forget put writes for now, sit and wait for a pop to 19 or so..?"always have a plan" just taking the valuable advice!Brendan
Best Of |
Favorites & Replies |
Start a New Board |
My Fool |
BATS data provided in real-time. NYSE, NASDAQ and NYSEMKT data delayed 15 minutes.
Real-Time prices provided by BATS. Market data provided by Interactive Data.
Company fundamental data provided by Morningstar. Earnings Estimates, Analyst Rat