There has been some speculation (I think that is all it is so far) about GME as a takeover target. I still hold GME (bought 6/8/06 at $19.50/sh).Today, GME spiked up, and I read this "At just 9.6 times trailing earnings, the stock trades 58% below its five-year average P/E ratio. The stock seems capable of reaching $25 over the next six months..." (from: http://www.forbes.com/2010/04/14/directv-gamestop-...)Seems like it is pretty much already there (traded as high as $24.79 this morning), though maybe a takeover is in the works. One wonders if so, what the offer would be. Anyone think this is the time to sell, or hold for a possible takeover?Mark
Best Of |
Favorites & Replies |
Start a New Board |
My Fool |
BATS data provided in real-time. NYSE, NASDAQ and NYSEMKT data delayed 15 minutes.
Real-Time prices provided by BATS. Market data provided by Interactive Data.
Company fundamental data provided by Morningstar