UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (16) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: 307wolverine Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 749255  
Subject: Go Skins Date: 12/30/2012 8:14 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I hate the Cowboys.

Arrete:

Next season you guys get to host my beloved Detroit Lions. The Detroit Lions have NEVER beaten the Skins in Washington, and the Skins moved to DC from Boston in 1937. The Lions have only beaten the Skins one time on the road - 1934, back when they were still in Boston.

You think it's easy being a Lions fan?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: LordFoolman Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 662872 of 749255
Subject: Re: Go Skins Date: 12/30/2012 9:10 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Wolf, are you dissing my beloved Cowboys?

Author: 307wolverine Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 662873 of 749255
Subject: Re: Go Skins Date: 12/30/2012 9:11 PM
Wolf, are you dissing my beloved Cowboys?

Every chance I get.

Author: LordFoolman Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 662876 of 749255
Subject: Re: Go Skins Date: 12/30/2012 9:15 PM
Man, I'm on my 7th hour of football. Houston game, then the Vikings Adrian Peterson show, and now the Pokes against the skins. My back hurts.

Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 662883 of 749255
Subject: Re: Go Skins Date: 12/30/2012 9:24 PM
go cowboys go...

t.

Author: arrete Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 662884 of 749255
Subject: Re: Go Skins Date: 12/30/2012 9:26 PM
You think it's easy being a Lions fan?
----------------

I dunno, wolvie. Not feeling so hot right now.

arrete

Author: LordFoolman Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 662888 of 749255
Subject: Re: Go Skins Date: 12/30/2012 9:35 PM
Whoa!! Tele is a Cowboy fan?? I never knew. So on the Cowboy side, it's tele, decath and averagJoe. On the the skins side it's arrete, wolf and LordFoolman. Good game so far. Tied 7-7.

Author: arrete Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 662900 of 749255
Subject: Re: Go Skins Date: 12/30/2012 10:51 PM
Whoa!! Tele is a Cowboy fan??
-----------

Too late now, sucker. Woohoo! Playoffs, here we come.

Who would have thought the Redskins could have such a comeback?

arrete

Author: LordFoolman Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 662910 of 749255
Subject: Re: Go Skins Date: 12/30/2012 11:35 PM
Congrats arrete. RGIII was good. But dang I had no idea skins had such a good running back, Alfred Morris. Ran for 200 yards.

Hate to say it. I kind of feel sorry for Tony Romo (Dallas quarterback). He's going to be lambasted for throwing that interception at the end. Good guy. But just hasn't performed when it counted.

Author: 307wolverine Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 662912 of 749255
Subject: Re: Go Skins Date: 12/30/2012 11:38 PM
Good guy. But just hasn't performed when it counted.

He ALWAYS makes the key mistake at the worst possible time

Author: LordFoolman Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 662915 of 749255
Subject: Re: Go Skins Date: 12/30/2012 11:42 PM
Yeah, but did you see the offensive line performed? Skins kept blitzing and he had to keep running for his life. Sort of puts a dent on your passing performance.

Author: riprock45 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 663066 of 749255
Subject: Re: Go Skins Date: 12/31/2012 5:24 PM
I've been a 'Boys fan since the days of Don Meredith. Hasn't been easy the last few years.

They really need a GM, but Jerry likes to play his fantasy football so much he'll never turn the GM job over to someone else.

Romo will take the heat for the loss, but he really needs an O-line and a running game that works. Then he wouldn't be taking all those chances.

Oh, well. Maybe next year.

Rip (sigh)

Author: MetalDecathlete Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 663398 of 749255
Subject: Re: Go Skins Date: 1/2/2013 4:17 PM
I recorded the game and opted to play a video game. Then next day I accidentally heard the score and of course was not happy. Oh well.

There will be plenty time next year for you guys to hate America's team.

BTW, I've been playing one of the "Resident Evil" games. OMG! I've always heard about people complaining about violent video games. Since I've mainly just played Halo the past few years, I could not relate. In Halo, you kill aliens and then compete against each other online and shoot each other. But its tame compared to Resident Evil.

It's rated "R". No nudity..yet anyway. But the blood and gore is beyond anything I've ever experienced...including "F" bombs and "GD" words.

DW walked in at one point when a zombie with the "T-Virus" was cutting my head off with a chainsaw. She was not happy and barked that the game would not be played when her grandsons were over. <g>

MetalDecathlete

Author: 307wolverine Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 663402 of 749255
Subject: Re: Go Skins Date: 1/2/2013 4:22 PM
There will be plenty time next year for you guys to hate America's team

Hating on the Cowboys is a year-round vocation.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 663420 of 749255
Subject: Re: Go Skins Date: 1/2/2013 6:41 PM

I find I do not have to hate them, Romo seems to take them down every year with no help from me!

Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 663561 of 749255
Subject: Re: Go Skins Date: 1/3/2013 10:11 AM
There will be plenty time next year for you guys to hate America's team

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s480x480/46464_4...

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (16) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement