Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: path40a Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 96684  
Subject: Goat Ball Date: 2/2/2004 8:58 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
John Kasay - a real momentum killer kicking the ball out of bounds after Carolina ties the game with just over a minute left - this game should've been the first Super Bowl overtime game.

Of course, you could give it to Janet Jackson and her desperate publicity stunt - http://drudgereport.com/janet.gif (animated gif;-)

BTW, if anyone can find a clip of the Patriot's Matt Chatham knocking down the streaker at the beginning of the second half, please post it. CBS chose not to show us that:-(
Print the post Back To Top
Author: WonderPup Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21531 of 96684
Subject: Re: Goat Ball Date: 2/2/2004 9:22 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
BTW, if anyone can find a clip of the Patriot's Matt Chatham knocking down the streaker at the beginning of the second half, please post it. CBS chose not to show us that:-(

Not sure if this is Chatham, but I here's a shot of the guy not too long before being leveled:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/040202/photos_ts_afp/040202071112_bkdv9gbt_photo0&e=2

--WP

Author: patchdodd Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21541 of 96684
Subject: Re: Goat Ball Date: 2/2/2004 10:02 AM
Recommendations: 0
That rocks.

He's got Golden [something] .com stenciled on to his back. He got to advertise at the Superbowl for the price of a ticket and a couple hundred dollar fine.

Brilliant.

Author: HedonistiX Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21634 of 96684
Subject: Re: Goat Ball Date: 2/3/2004 4:50 PM
Recommendations: 1
-----

Oooh, that streaker ..... had his thunder stolen by Janet's right breast:
http://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=2487703

Serial streaker Mark Roberts said today that Janet Jackson's controversial moment of right breast nudity “stole my thunder” at the Super Bowl.

Roberts, 39, from Liverpool, streaked on to the pitch just before the second half of play on Sunday night.

He managed to do an Irish jig and the Moonwalk before being clobbered by a player and carried off the field by police.

Roberts said he ran on the pitch in Houston, Texas, dressed as an American Football referee, moments before the second-half kick off.

He tugged away his “uniform”, which was held together with velcro, leaving just a strategically-placed plastic American football and a baseball cap ........

Author: JimZipCode Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21667 of 96684
Subject: Re: Goat Ball Date: 2/3/2004 8:30 PM
Recommendations: 0
Roberts, 39, from Liverpool, streaked on to the pitch ... dressed as an American Football referee

Clearly a Brit article.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement