UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: soycapital Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 465263  
Subject: god dave Date: 2/23/2013 9:07 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 16
13 new posts in less than an hour? What did you have for lunch?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: tedhimself Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 416572 of 465263
Subject: Re: god dave Date: 2/23/2013 9:35 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2

Perhaps he just realized that he has only 916 more posts to go before he gets his big green star.

Author: desertdaveataol Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 416575 of 465263
Subject: Re: god dave Date: 2/23/2013 10:45 PM
Recommendations: 0

When I'm hot I'm hot!

('sides, nobody else was postin')

Author: desertdaveataol Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 416576 of 465263
Subject: Re: god dave Date: 2/23/2013 11:07 PM
Recommendations: 0

Perhaps he just realized that he has only 916 more posts to go before he gets his big green star.

915 now! ;-)

Author: tim443 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 416590 of 465263
Subject: Re: god dave Date: 2/24/2013 7:34 AM
Recommendations: 4
Here DD, keep yourself busy and try to stay out of trouble.

http://imageevent.com/okbueno/mopic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMSnTaQjft0

Has anyone else noticed that whatever the Fool did on Friday night has slowed the site down especially when trying to select whole thread?

Any <momentary lapses in judgment became irreparable mistakes> mouse

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement