UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: sashamore Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 3734  
Subject: godawful show! Date: 6/10/2010 3:15 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
last nite i watched the premiere of a really horrible new reality show....dont remember ther name of it, but it had to do with a bunch
of disgustingly rich young women whose families stopped their credit
cards, and they were now in an 8 week program to learn how to get
over themselves, make their own beds (wow!) cook, clean up after them-
selves..........these women are DREADFUL..did anyone see it?

yrs,
sasha
Print the post Back To Top
Author: bigpix Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3682 of 3734
Subject: Re: godawful show! Date: 6/10/2010 10:19 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
......these women are DREADFUL.

Sounds like this season's winner alright.

bigpix

Author: Gordogato Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Ticker Guide CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3683 of 3734
Subject: Re: godawful show! Date: 6/10/2010 11:18 PM
Recommendations: 1
No idea what it is, but I look forward to seeing clips of it on "The Soup".

Author: 6Bitsadollar Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3684 of 3734
Subject: Re: godawful show! Date: 6/11/2010 1:05 PM
last nite i watched the premiere of a really horrible new reality show....dont remember ther name of it,

Well, up until that point, I thought you were writing about "Bethanny --gets Married?" which I did not see.

Molly

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement