UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: sashamore Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 3736  
Subject: godawful show! Date: 6/10/2010 3:15 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
last nite i watched the premiere of a really horrible new reality show....dont remember ther name of it, but it had to do with a bunch
of disgustingly rich young women whose families stopped their credit
cards, and they were now in an 8 week program to learn how to get
over themselves, make their own beds (wow!) cook, clean up after them-
selves..........these women are DREADFUL..did anyone see it?

yrs,
sasha
Print the post Back To Top
Author: bigpix Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3682 of 3736
Subject: Re: godawful show! Date: 6/10/2010 10:19 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
......these women are DREADFUL.

Sounds like this season's winner alright.

bigpix

Author: Gordogato Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Winner of the 2015 Hidden Gems Challenge Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3683 of 3736
Subject: Re: godawful show! Date: 6/10/2010 11:18 PM
Recommendations: 1
No idea what it is, but I look forward to seeing clips of it on "The Soup".

Author: 6Bitsadollar Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3684 of 3736
Subject: Re: godawful show! Date: 6/11/2010 1:05 PM
last nite i watched the premiere of a really horrible new reality show....dont remember ther name of it,

Well, up until that point, I thought you were writing about "Bethanny --gets Married?" which I did not see.

Molly

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread