Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: CPC100 Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 6  
Subject: GOLD Date: 1/7/2006 11:24 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I'm looking for thoughts on buying shares of this fund as a way to invest in gold. I'm concerned that buying at this time may be bad timing, given the recent run-up in the commodity. Also, the Fed is so vigilant about keeping inflation in check, thereby reducing the need to hold gold as a check against inflation.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: jrr7 Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3 of 6
Subject: Re: GOLD Date: 2/1/2006 12:39 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
If you're talking about GLD, the exchange-traded fund that owns gold bullion with a 0.4% expense ratio, you're on the wrong board.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement