Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
..with the wind.

Another farce hyped by banks, brokers and the like (cfr. LHSP). Will we never learn ??

Print the post Back To Top
Dear sir,

I must admit you are probably right. But there is still a chance that Xeikon will survive. I hope you don't own any shares, anyway.
As for LHSP you are right too but I must say Some of their activities have just been bought by American companies ... So after all there was something good about LHSP.
Hi,
yes ok, probably I am lacking in chauvenism.
I see you are a teacher, and educated in Liege (B) ; well you have my high regard. I hope the latest OESO report does not dent your professional pride ; your response surely shows a considerate person.
Well,
your background makes you a better guesser than I am of what shall happen to Xeikon.
As for the report, I am not influenced so much by reports as they are made by people who, I think, don't know the 'Company background'. It is the same for a stock. If you are not working in the company (or at least in the same field), then it is difficult to have a good guess. School systems are so different... (the Walloon system certainly not good) but there are people who try to do their job properly every day ! Even if the media tend to show something else ...
Advertisement