Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: 9windsurfer One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 50  
Subject: Good buy?/Bad Buy? <> Good Bye? Date: 4/3/2001 8:44 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
How do I find out how many shares of Grace are currently being held? - Thanks, Windsurfometer
Print the post Back To Top
Author: trivi13 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 48 of 50
Subject: Re: Good buy?/Bad Buy? <> Good Bye? Date: 4/6/2001 5:26 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
I'm not certain on the fool's page...

Try www.etrade.com

At the top of the page, in the quotes box... GRA

Select Profile.

The # of shares is 65.42 million (Shares out{standing})

If you are going to play like me, betting on a company when it is down, be careful, the Bankrupcy court can still divide up all the assets if it wants, and <<POOF!>> Our shares of stock vanish.

Author: 9windsurfer One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 49 of 50
Subject: Re: Good buy?/Bad Buy? <> Good Bye? Date: 4/9/2001 7:07 PM
Hello Trivi13,
I was just thinking with 65.42 million (Shares out{standing}) I wouldn't be alone if I bought Grace. I have been watching it since January 2001, but I haven't hit yet. I will wait 45 more days before any move, but I like the numbers. - Windsurfer

Author: Echo31 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 50 of 50
Subject: Re: Good buy?/Bad Buy? <> Good Bye? Date: 4/28/2001 6:36 PM
This one is still interesting even after the Ch. 11 announcement. I think a lot of the claims are bogus and will be proven so. This one comes back, but it will take a while.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement