UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1949473  
Subject: Good for Caliphornia Cops Date: 2/22/2013 8:59 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Such a huge number of kids are victims of CULTURE.

At least for one afternoon, Caliphornia Highway Patrol cops will fill that gap.

Don't worry Liberals, your victims are still screwed the other 364 days of the year.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-schools-dads-2013022...

"Many 99th Street Elementary students don't have fathers at home, so police and California Highway Patrol officers fill in at the Donuts With Dads event"

JediG
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Stonewashed Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1861576 of 1949473
Subject: Re: Good for Caliphornia Cops Date: 2/22/2013 9:04 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
My latest source of amusement is where a credit card company advertises how how dad, during his visitation days, can keep a good relationship with his kids by charging their burger and fries get together.

http://www.popisms.com/TelevisionCommercial/59716/Chase-Comm...

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1861577 of 1949473
Subject: Re: Good for Caliphornia Cops Date: 2/22/2013 9:06 AM
Al Qaeda didn't do nearly this much damage.

JediG

Author: jerryab Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1861668 of 1949473
Subject: Re: Good for Caliphornia Cops Date: 2/22/2013 2:12 PM
Al Qaeda didn't do nearly this much damage.

More damage was done by US conservatives than Muslim conservatives.

You now admit it.

LOL !!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement