Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Good Luck with PQUE!
I don't enough about'm, but, it's chart is looking good. I consider PQUE a higher risk than KWK.
I screen stocks using Investor's Business Daily's monthly list of New Buys by Top Mutual Funds, thus, I don't look for JEWELS on my own. Sorry 'bout that. I tend to follow what the BIG money mgr.s, with good track records, are buying.

Some notes (for my records) about KWK:
----------------------------------
Chart:
+ 10day + hrly + VWAP(vol.wt.avg.pric) indicates an early support level is developing at ~ $19.50 with a weaker support level at ~ $17.70.

+ Since earnings release on 5/14, each daily volume has been above the 50day avg. of 60k. KWK's price has gone from $16.10 to a peak of $20.50. This usually indicates KWK has peaked for the near term.

+ Money Flow:
10day = ~ + $7.5M
1month = + $10M
3month = ~ + $11M
6month = ~ + $2M

Keep in mind:
Quicksilver Resources Enters Joint Venture in Alberta November 01, 2000
Quicksilver Resources Inc. announced the formation of a joint venture between its Canadian subsidiary, MGV Energy Inc., and PanCanadian Petroleum Limited to explore for and develop coal bed methane (CBM) reserves on 1 million acres of PanCanadian lands. The project focuses on PanCanadian's Palliser block in Southern Alberta

I'm placing a buy-gtc at $17.75 to add to my holding. $17.75 is near the low of the day on 5/18.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement