UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: SockPuppetMan Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 263  
Subject: Good Morning America... Date: 8/23/2005 8:25 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
...or some other morning show said the Metro was out and the rugged man is back in. Bleh, whatever.

Still dressing metro,
-_- Alex -_-
Print the post Back To Top
Author: SoMch2Knw Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 254 of 263
Subject: Re: Good Morning America... Date: 9/8/2005 8:44 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Does that mean I can start wearing my flannel again?

SM2K

Author: SockPuppetMan Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 255 of 263
Subject: Re: Good Morning America... Date: 9/9/2005 3:11 PM
Yup, I guess it's in again. As long as you eat only sausage and eggs for breakfast, ham for lunch and a steak for dinner.

Bleh! Not me...

-_- Alex -_-

Author: SoMch2Knw Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 256 of 263
Subject: Re: Good Morning America... Date: 9/9/2005 3:55 PM
Yup, I guess it's in again. As long as you eat only sausage and eggs for breakfast, ham for lunch and a steak for dinner.

Bleh! Not me...

-_- Alex -_-

That is about right...

-Bacon for breakfast
-Lunch meat varies from day-to-day

I didn't realize diet played a roll in determining the "?"sexuality classification?

SM2K

Author: SockPuppetMan Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 257 of 263
Subject: Re: Good Morning America... Date: 9/9/2005 5:49 PM
SM2K said: I didn't realize diet played a roll in determining the "?"sexuality classification?

LOL. You know, I think it was written in part of the contract. Plus, I don't think metrosexuality is part of a sexual classification. More along the lines of a lifestyle.

Dress as gay men are portrayed to dress; however, are not attracted to men = metro.

Alex

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement