Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: davidbtdi Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 36696  
Subject: Good morning/ Datek? Date: 6/27/2001 9:10 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Anyone has problem getting Datek Streamer like I do?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: jh2b Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6074 of 36696
Subject: Re: Good morning/ Datek? Date: 6/27/2001 9:17 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Streamer is down. Don't know when we'll get it back.

Author: jnk96 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6075 of 36696
Subject: Re: Good morning/ Datek? Date: 6/27/2001 9:22 AM
I don't use it...but it seems to work fine from here...updated info, etc.

jnk

Author: jnk96 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6076 of 36696
Subject: Re: Good morning/ Datek? Date: 6/27/2001 9:27 AM
I take that back...the trend line thingy isn't updating

I use QT and my work tracker anyhow...best o'luck me boy

jnk

Author: Janegayne Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6077 of 36696
Subject: Re: Good morning/ Datek? Date: 6/27/2001 9:41 AM
Don't know.....Mine is doing fine! (this time!!)

As we're allready talking about Datek.......Does anybody use the Real time Screener? I think it's a good tool too, if you're looking for special stocks! Only disadvantage is, that you can only use it during tradinghours.

Author: davidbtdi Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6078 of 36696
Subject: Re: Good morning/ Datek? Date: 6/27/2001 9:45 AM
Real time screener show the block trades. Vey useful.

Author: Janegayne Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6079 of 36696
Subject: Re: Good morning/ Datek? Date: 6/27/2001 9:53 AM
Do you only use it to get the blocktrades?

I like it too, to find stocks of a certain price (say between 5 and 10$), or that are going up (say more than 10%), or that have a certain volume a.s.o.!
You can really use it for a lot of things.

Author: sonar69 Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6081 of 36696
Subject: Re: Good morning/ Datek? Date: 6/27/2001 10:11 AM
Realtime screener? I have looked around and cant see or find what you reference here. Can you explaine a little more?

Author: Janegayne Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6083 of 36696
Subject: Re: Good morning/ Datek? Date: 6/27/2001 10:17 AM
Hi Gary,

The real time screener is in the pulldownmenu in the middle!
I think it's just below the streamer!

Have a look and come back!! :-)

Janny

Author: sonar69 Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6092 of 36696
Subject: Re: Good morning/ Datek? Date: 6/27/2001 10:32 AM
Thank You. I was way lost.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement