Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: brudre One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 13  
Subject: Good Numbers Date: 3/7/2000 12:56 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
This board does not get a lot of ink, is there anyone following this stock? They have been posting good numbers, with no competition, and now have moved to the online world. They also have teamed up with the number one TV broadcasting company in Mexico.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: unclebens Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12 of 13
Subject: Re: Good Numbers Date: 11/13/2000 12:30 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Yes, there are some folks following EKT. This stock is a gem, first bought it at 3.5 and sold at 10 to make some cash for a nice trip to Europe. Got in again at 9.5 and will sell again at 15. I live in Mexico and have some 4 stores around the corner, so everytime i pass by i take a look inside. All the old Hecalli stores (clothing) are getting a brush up- they now are THE ONE ( www.theone.com.mx). They will sell a lot of pants, shirt and all these stuff. Remember, it not the mass who will pick the right stock, but some few (i consider myself one of these few lucky ones). So tell your friends, spread the word.
Next post in January, at 15$!!:-)

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement