Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Kazim Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 36135  
Subject: Good Old Games 24 hour sale Date: 12/19/2012 11:24 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
Giant sale on Good Old Games.

A huge pack of Bullfrog games for $12, including Magic Carpet 1, both Dungeon Keepers, and all three of Populous.

Every "***** Quest" from Sierra for $20 collectively.

All the Heroes of Might & Magic games up to 5.

Lots more.

http://www.gog.com/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=ema...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: GameMaker Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 34984 of 36135
Subject: Re: Good Old Games 24 hour sale Date: 12/20/2012 10:13 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I was actually going to buy FTL on GOG, and there seems to be something wrong with their login popup. I tried creating an account, but it wouldn't let me - it showed the Username and email fields in red, which I'm assuming means either "taken" and/or "not a valid email" or "already in database" or something - but there was no error message.

Anyone else having trouble logging in to GOG today? I tried in both Chrome and FF on MacOS ML.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement