Good on ya. Your list and the followup discussion gives me plenty to ponder.I'd wager you're set to beat 95% (or more) of investors if you can stay the course with that list derived from Mr. Fish's CCC spdsheet.I'd further wager the followup points offered mostly amount to fine tuning on the remaining 5%.In other news, I doubled down on BP today on the news and drop to $40-ish. That divi won't make a CCC list for years again but meantime I'm enjoying the e-mail notifications of payment.
Best Of |
Favorites & Replies |
Start a New Board |
My Fool |
BATS data provided in real-time. NYSE, NASDAQ and NYSEMKT data delayed 15 minutes.
Real-Time prices provided by BATS. Market data provided by Interactive Data.
Company fundamental data provided by Morningstar<