Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: asarver Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 121594  
Subject: Good place for a SIMPLE? Date: 2/8/2001 11:43 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on where I could set up a SIMPLE IRA for some contracting income I will be getting this year. I've checked with my current IRA holder (Vanguard) but they don't offer SIMPLE plans. I would mainly like a place with no fees where I can invest in something like an S&P 500 Index fund (with a low expense ratio).

Thanks!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: BubblesUp One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 45970 of 121594
Subject: Re: Good place for a SIMPLE? Date: 2/8/2001 1:03 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
I'm shocked that Vanguard doesn't offer a SIMPLE setup, but I don't see anything on their website either.
Fidelity does handle SIMPLEs.

Author: cdan Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 46197 of 121594
Subject: Re: Good place for a SIMPLE? Date: 2/11/2001 9:17 PM
I have a SIMPLE with Fidelity and it has worked very well and they were very helpful in the nuts and bolts of setting it up. Contact www.fidelity.com
Dan

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement