No. of Recommendations: 77
Good question but probably no simple answer!

Yet you've given it a smorgasbord of simplistic and mostly completely irrelevant ones.

* He should not be taking more extended vacations.

Fox News much?

* He should not be promoting racial unrest.

How is this relevant to Ukraine?

* He should not be out on the campaign trail making fund raising speeches.

What exactly are you talking about?

* He should not be partying with the rich and famous Hollywood and Rap stars.

* He should not be supporting Muslim causes and unrest at the expense of Christians.

What the HELL are you talking about? Honestly -- what in the name of flying fornicate are you dribbling out of your brain?

And what the HELL does it have to do with.... Ukraine!?

* He should not be forcing more unnecessary regulations.

* He should not be looking for more ways to spend our tax dollars.

* He should not be looking for more ways to spend our tax dollars.

* He should not tell more lies to 'cover his tracks'.

Neither should you -- or more accurately the people you crib your nonsense from. And -- how is this relevant to Ukraine?

* He should be offering non threatening, intelligent advice to countries - both friend and foe.

Semi-relevant -- but very non-specific.

And what type of advice should he be offering IN UKRAINE? If you can manage it -- and that's a big if -- tell us what he should be doing ABOUT UKRAINE? As a challenge for you -- try to stick to the topic. Or are you going to argue that because of his general threatening, non-intelligent advice to friend and foe in the past that that has messed up Ukraine?

* He should have a 'Transparent presidency", as promised.

Uh.... Ukraine? Relevant, how?

* He should get qualified help to clean up the mess he's made to health care programs.

Look, I know about The Butterfly Effect -- but the frickin' question I asked was ABOUT UKRAINE.

* He should select the best qualified Staff independent of political party.

Vaguely relevant I suppose -- but again, could you provide some specifics?

* He should present a dignified public appearance and speak briefly and without a teleprompter.

Gimme a U! Gimme a K! Gimme and R! Gimme an A! Gimme an I! Gimme an N! Gimme and E!

What does it spell? UKRAINE!

How the hell is this relevant to UKRAINE? IT ISN'T!

................(these are just for starters)

Oh, I'm sure your vomit regurgitation could go on for hours.

(X posted to RECF)

Its spiritual home. The mere presence of a completely irrelevant mention of Islam is enough to get a Pavlovian response over there.

Again -- this is nothing to do with torch-carrying for Obama.

It's do with peeling back the skullcap of the reactionary head and having a look at the squirming brain in action.

You've provided a terrific glimpse.

I asked a question about UKRAINE, and I got back a whole lot of right-wing shibboleths.

I may as well have asked what Obama could do about male-pattern baldness. I would have got the same list of answers.

This is the best, I think:

* He should not be supporting Muslim causes and unrest at the expense of Christians.

I mean..... WHAT?

WHERE is he doing this? Where?
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement