UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (15) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Goofyhoofy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 88986  
Subject: Goodbye Forever, and I mean it! Date: 1/30/2003 11:47 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 156
I guess I'm a little late, as I have already read a few Goodbye Forevers, and I hate to be a follower when such a good idea is apparent, but here it is.

This is my official Goodbye Forever post.

Actually, my membership doesn't expire until sometime in 2005, if I recall, because I got comped, and I paid anyway, and I even won a month or two because of a Post of the Day or whatever silly contest the Fool was running where I didn't understand the rules but won anyway...

...but I've been using the Fool a little less lately because I've had other things going on in my life, so I've made a decision to say Goodbye Forever.

Since my membership doesn't expire for another three years or so I'll probably auction the remainder of it off on eBay, so if you start seeing really stupid posts under my screen name, it's either me because I changed my mind, or it's someone else who I sold my password to. That should help you narrow it down.

Anyway, I bought the extra time on the 2-for-1 deal last year, so I'm pretty proud of my "buy low, sell high" philosophy, which is at least as good as the ones the boys have been flogging under various titles: RuleMaker, RuleBreaker, Stock Advisor, Retirement Seminar, et. al. Maybe I should run the website and then they could bitch at me for useless and irrelevant reasons.

I have made many friends here, and to both of you, I will miss you. However you can reach me by e-mail, which I never check because I get too much spam. I have learned many things from all of you, except you idiots on Political Asylum, whose postings are proof that America needs help in more ways than any politican could possibly manage.

I would name specific names of revered posters who I have come to respect, but I forget who you are, and you weren't that important to me anyway.

To the staff and management of TMF: Who cares? The only person I had a regular relationship with is whoever the idiot is who kept pulling my posts, and all just because I used foul language and slandered people. Talk about narrowminded policies!

So that's it. I'm sure you'll be subjected to more "Goodbye Forever" posts in the upcoming days, and I'm sorry I wasn't the first, but I don't intend to be the last, so here it is, one last time.

Goodbye Forever.

(Please note: This may not be my very very very last post, as I have a few more things to clear up on the Political Asylum board, the AOL board, Home Depot, Starbucks, Berkshire Hathaway, Great Movies, RV-ing, WalMart, Walgreens, Tax Strategies, Bonds & Fixed Income, Building and Maintaining a Home, Pet Lovers, Proctor & Gamble, McDonald's and Peter Lynch, among others, which might take me to around, oh, say, 2005 or so, but I wanted to make sure I didn't forget to say...)

Goodbye Forever.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFTwitty Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47252 of 88986
Subject: Re: Goodbye Forever, and I mean it! Date: 1/30/2003 12:36 PM
Recommendations: 18
To the staff and management of TMF: Who cares? The only person I had a regular relationship with is whoever the idiot is who kept pulling my posts...

Thanks. And you can't even remember my name. Some relationship :P

Twit

PS: Yes, this is off-topic, and no, I'm not going to pull it.

PSS: Bogey is.

Author: 0x6a74 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47253 of 88986
Subject: Re: Goodbye Forever, and I mean it! Date: 1/30/2003 12:41 PM
Recommendations: 2

PS: Yes, this is off-topic, and no, I'm not going to pull it.

PSS: Bogey is.

LOL

i'd rec this, but i can't waste precious recs on TMFers

-x
slightly curious which will pull this

Author: ROKO2 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47256 of 88986
Subject: Re: Goodbye Forever, and I mean it! Date: 1/30/2003 12:54 PM
Recommendations: 1
...but I've been using the Fool a little less lately because I've had other things going on in my life, so I've made a decision to say Goodbye Forever...GoofyHoofy

This is sooo depressing. It is not unlike getting older and watching all the good people you have known, die.

And what are we left with....just foot soldiers.

:::::(tears)

Author: CaveGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47259 of 88986
Subject: Re: Goodbye Forever, and I mean it! Date: 1/30/2003 1:02 PM
So that's it. I'm sure you'll be subjected to more "Goodbye Forever" posts in the upcoming days, and I'm sorry I wasn't the first, but I don't intend to be the last, so here it is, one last time.

---------------------------

At least post for your Gold Star so it looks like you actually accomplished something here.

CaveGirl

Author: karenlj Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47264 of 88986
Subject: Re: Goodbye Forever, and I mean it! Date: 1/30/2003 1:21 PM
(Please note: This may not be my very very very last post, as I have a few more things to clear up on the Political Asylum board, the AOL board, Home Depot, Starbucks, Berkshire Hathaway, Great Movies, RV-ing, WalMart, Walgreens, Tax Strategies, Bonds & Fixed Income, Building and Maintaining a Home, Pet Lovers, Proctor & Gamble, McDonald's and Peter Lynch, among others, which might take me to around, oh, say, 2005 or so, but I wanted to make sure I didn't forget to say...)

Goodbye Forever.

So funny!!! Loved it!!!

Karen

Author: Raggmopp Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47265 of 88986
Subject: Re: Goodbye Forever, and I mean it! Date: 1/30/2003 1:25 PM
Recommendations: 0
i'd rec this, but i can't waste precious recs on TMFers
===*===

Additional Rec(s) provided by Raggmopp's Rec-O-Rama.

Author: jiml8 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47276 of 88986
Subject: Re: Goodbye Forever, and I mean it! Date: 1/30/2003 2:06 PM
Is it Friday yet?

(just thought it was time to restore some perspective around here.)

Author: swimdad Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47280 of 88986
Subject: Re: Goodbye Forever, and I mean it! Date: 1/30/2003 2:10 PM
I would name specific names of revered posters who I have come to respect, but I forget who you are, and you weren't that important to me anyway.

That's great... may I use it?

swimdad

Author: InkJetLabel Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47284 of 88986
Subject: Re: Goodbye Forever, and I mean it! Date: 1/30/2003 2:19 PM
Recommendations: 3
Can I have your vomit cup and crown?

IJL

Author: TMFBogey Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47294 of 88986
Subject: Re: Goodbye Forever, and I mean it! Date: 1/30/2003 3:32 PM
Recommendations: 6
I've made a decision to say Goodbye Forever

Good riddance ya miserable little sonof...

I mean...er...best wishes.

Bogus <--doesn't pull...seriously

Author: SRHCB Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47295 of 88986
Subject: Re: Goodbye Forever, and I mean it! Date: 1/30/2003 3:35 PM
Recommendations: 4
RE: "Good riddance ya miserable little sonof...I mean...er...best wishes. Bogus <--doesn't pull...seriously"

Potty Post! Potty Post!

Author: mhirschey Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47311 of 88986
Subject: Re: Goodbye Forever, and I mean it! Date: 1/30/2003 7:44 PM
Goofy,

You cannot leave.

Everybody who posts is a little "goofy."

:)

Best wishes,
Mark Hirschey

Author: ricebowlsoupe Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47323 of 88986
Subject: Re: Goodbye Forever, and I mean it! Date: 1/31/2003 1:22 AM
Potty Post! Potty Post!

Thanks for the laugh...how about a board for bathroom words/humor only. It could be called The Rag is in the Cave with MoppGirl. We could have a ceremony conducted by IF to bring the two together in potty paradise.

<g>

RBS

Author: khalou Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 58344 of 88986
Subject: Re: Goodbye Forever, and I mean it! Date: 3/2/2004 8:54 PM
Recommendations: 2
From Goofyhoofy-

I guess I'm a little late, as I have already read a few Goodbye Forevers, and I hate to be a follower when such a good idea is apparent, but here it is.

This is my official Goodbye Forever post.

Actually, my membership doesn't expire until sometime in 2005, if I recall, because I got comped, and I paid anyway, and I even won a month or two because of a Post of the Day or whatever silly contest the Fool was running where I didn't understand the rules but won anyway...

...but I've been using the Fool a little less lately because I've had other things going on in my life, so I've made a decision to say Goodbye Forever.

Since my membership doesn't expire for another three years or so I'll probably auction the remainder of it off on eBay, so if you start seeing really stupid posts under my screen name, it's either me because I changed my mind, or it's someone else who I sold my password to. That should help you narrow it down.

Anyway, I bought the extra time on the 2-for-1 deal last year, so I'm pretty proud of my "buy low, sell high" philosophy, which is at least as good as the ones the boys have been flogging under various titles: RuleMaker, RuleBreaker, Stock Advisor, Retirement Seminar, et. al. Maybe I should run the website and then they could bitch at me for useless and irrelevant reasons.

I have made many friends here, and to both of you, I will miss you. However you can reach me by e-mail, which I never check because I get too much spam. I have learned many things from all of you, except you idiots on Political Asylum, whose postings are proof that America needs help in more ways than any politican could possibly manage.

To the staff and management of TMF: Who cares? The only person I had a regular relationship with is whoever the idiot is who kept pulling my posts, and all just because I used foul language and slandered people. Talk about narrowminded policies!

Goodbye Forever.

Goodbye Forever.

Specifically-

Okay, you. We're on to you, you Ebay identity thief! Come clean!

k (kidding, couldn't resist. Been waiting a long time to post this post.)

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (15) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement