UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (49) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread
Author: CelloSpice Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 741016  
Subject: Re: Low Information 0bama Voters Date: 1/7/2013 3:09 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
Goofy only looks left:
How ironic that you have been taken in by an Internet hoax. A search on the website of that paper fails to turn up the reported "article."

Well, Goofy, snopes has a well-known liberal bias. Go peddle it elsewhere because it has no value here.

Secondly, you didn't look very hard. When this was first circulating, I did some research on it and discovered that it has been supposedly translated. I found the source but could not verify at the time because I don't read the original language.

Just for a little bit of balance, here is some investigating from the right:
http://ingunowners.com/forums/general_political_discussion/9...

Finally, and most importantly, it really doesn't matter whether or not CC was taken in by a hoax. Suppose Glenn Beck wrote it and it was circulated as something from the Prager Zeitung. So what? The message is right on target.

I note that you could not or would not dispute the truth of what CC quoted. How like a liberal ...full of sound and fury signifying nothing. Those who know can fill in the rest of the quote.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (49) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Value Hounds

Ubiquiti Analysis
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement