Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMFSelena Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 22405  
Subject: Google shots Date: 8/31/2012 9:07 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 13
30 Shocking and Unexpected Google Street View Photos

Interesting - kind of a documentary of America... will be nice historical artifacts one day

http://bit.ly/RtEjAy
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20725 of 22405
Subject: Re: Google shots Date: 8/31/2012 11:15 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
"kind of a documentary of America"

Some of those shots were from Russia and other countries.

~aj

Author: TMFSelena Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20734 of 22405
Subject: Re: Google shots Date: 9/1/2012 8:02 AM
Recommendations: 0
<<"kind of a documentary of America"

Some of those shots were from Russia and other countries.>>

Sheesh -- of course. You're right. Still, will be a cool documentary-like artifact one day -- of various parts of the world.

S.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement