UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: bufftrainer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1955691  
Subject: GOP Rep attacks nuns Date: 10/6/2012 10:32 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
Rep. Scott Tipton (R-CO) told ThinkProgress at Wednesday’s presidential debate that he doesn’t think much of a group of Catholic nuns who traveled across the country this year to highlight the plight of America’s poor and the impact that the House Republican budget would have on the neediest. Tipton said the nuns wanted “to try and divide” the country.
http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2012/10/06/962761/scott-tip...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: AngelMay Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821723 of 1955691
Subject: Re: GOP Rep attacks nuns Date: 10/6/2012 10:42 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
My god. Now they are eating their own.

AM

Author: spikie Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821729 of 1955691
Subject: Re: GOP Rep attacks nuns Date: 10/6/2012 11:02 AM
Recommendations: 1
So now, in politikspeak, "attack" is constituted by saying "I don't think much of" or "I don't think too highly of" or something like that...

In other words, simply saying you don't agree with someone is an attack, eh?

Well, Buffy and Angel - consider this an "attack" then, because I do not agree with either of you at all.

You have been attacked.

BTW - maybe you should read "The Hunger Games". It kind of outlines the world you people seem to want...

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821733 of 1955691
Subject: Re: GOP Rep attacks nuns Date: 10/6/2012 11:12 AM
BTW - maybe you should read "The Hunger Games". It kind of outlines the world you people seem to want...

OR... Write the 'From Hunger' games, the posts are already there.

Author: goaltender95 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821744 of 1955691
Subject: Re: GOP Rep attacks nuns Date: 10/6/2012 11:29 AM
You know I'm starting to see a clear trend here.

In order to run for office as a Republican you have to be a complete asshat. I weep for my country that it contains so many epic douchbags.

Author: spikie Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821789 of 1955691
Subject: Re: GOP Rep attacks nuns Date: 10/6/2012 1:19 PM
The clear trend that I see is that if you are a liberal trying to defend the policies of Obama that have resulted in a 5.5 trillion dollar debt increase in three years and change, you call any opponent of this irrational behavior names.

That is so terribly intelligent, isn't it?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement