UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1951197  
Subject: Gov't Borrows $254 Billion In February Date: 3/5/2013 11:58 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
snip
'$253.5B—Obama Borrowed Nearly 6x as Much in February as Sequester Cuts All Year'

(CNSNews.com) - During the month of February--as President Barack Obama was warning Americans they would see dramatic effects in their lives if “sequestration” of some planned federal spending kicked in--the federal government’s debt climbed by $253.5 billion.

That one-month increase in the debt was nearly six times as much as the $44 billion in spending cuts the Congressional Budget Office estimates will take place in all of fiscal 2013 as a result of sequestration."

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/2535b-obama-borrowed-nearly-...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: BlueGrits Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863541 of 1951197
Subject: Re: Gov't Borrows $254 Billion In February Date: 3/5/2013 12:06 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
You got it right when you said "Gov't" but then messed up when you characterized it as Obama's -- not Congress' -- spending.

Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863544 of 1951197
Subject: Re: Gov't Borrows $254 Billion In February Date: 3/5/2013 12:11 PM
You got it right when you said "Gov't" but then messed up when you characterized it as Obama's -- not Congress' -- spending.

I posted it as written by the drudge headline and per the article without any personal comment...as a matter of information presented to the board.

Author: goofnoff Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863549 of 1951197
Subject: Re: Gov't Borrows $254 Billion In February Date: 3/5/2013 12:30 PM
Recommendations: 2
Someday LM will learn to read and then she can read the Constitution.

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863555 of 1951197
Subject: Re: Gov't Borrows $254 Billion In February Date: 3/5/2013 12:54 PM
Get back to work.

We'll need your tax payments to pay the interest on that 254 billion.

LOL

JediG

Author: HMALETTER Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863651 of 1951197
Subject: Re: Gov't Borrows $254 Billion In February Date: 3/5/2013 6:09 PM
Recommendations: 0
We'll need your tax payments to pay the interest on that 254 billion.

LOL

JediG

Just charge it.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement