UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 756688  
Subject: Grayson Is Back Date: 1/5/2013 9:18 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
“Well, they say it’s a device for them to extract concessions that they have otherwise be able to accomplish, that’s why it’s legislative terrorism. They’re using the debt ceiling as a means to cut Social Security benefits, cut Medicare benefits, cut unemployment insurance, cut anything of any use to any ordinary human being in this country simply because they want more money for tax cuts for the rich.”
------------------------------------------------------------
It's all terrorism and hostage taking all the time with dems.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 664328 of 756688
Subject: Re: Grayson Is Back Date: 1/5/2013 9:32 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
“Well, they say it’s a device for them to extract concessions that they have otherwise be able to accomplish, that’s why it’s legislative terrorism. They’re using the debt ceiling as a means to cut Social Security benefits, cut Medicare benefits, cut unemployment insurance, cut anything of any use to any ordinary human being in this country simply because they want more money for tax cuts for the rich.”
------------------------------------------------------------

It is really hard to believe that folks will give anyone this blazingly stupid a podium, I guess someone has to make Obama look like he is not a jerk, must be this guys job.

Author: warrl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 664473 of 756688
Subject: Re: Grayson Is Back Date: 1/5/2013 7:24 PM

Except in cases where people/things actually get blown up or shot at by either overt leftists or overt totalitarians.

Author: TheDope1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 664477 of 756688
Subject: Re: Grayson Is Back Date: 1/5/2013 7:35 PM
Recommendations: 0

Except when it comes to real terrorism and hostage taking. Then they get curiously silent.

Author: 307wolverine Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 664478 of 756688
Subject: Re: Grayson Is Back Date: 1/5/2013 7:43 PM
Except in cases where people/things actually get blown up or shot at by either overt leftists or overt totalitarians

Then it's man-made disasters or workplace violence.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement